31 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Cut out the personal insults.

make it work cut off GIF by Great Big Story

Aha, the old vermin shears.

Some of our members are out of control, using insults like that 🤣

Apply the snips.

Edited by Bill

30 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Ha! just me? he is the one calling people morons! hence me calling him a moron for calling people people he doesn't even know morons!. 🤣

P.S. Less of the threats!.

You must have missed my 'settle down, children' post directly above your insult. 

You can disagree without the personal insults. 

What threat? I asked you to refrain from personal insults. I even used a gif to make it humorous. 

With everything in society some of the downfalls tend to be magnified when it comes to football. We have seen many examples of two tiered policing in the news recently without going into anything political. Especially around the protests in London. Got a jihadist flag? Fine. Got an England flag or a Union flag? Lifted.

Not to hard to see how this can be applied by over zealous jobsworths on football fans who seem to be perceived by the powers that be as the lowest echelon of society. 

If you want to fix an issue with football supporters fix the issue in general society. Anything else is just lazy.

The dumbing down of your rank and file copper over the years is another issue. Suppose it makes them easier to manipulate if they cant be pragmatic or apply common sense.