[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 30'; Tavernier 84' pen) - 0 St Johnstone

On 19/07/2023 at 08:54, Rousseau said:

I wonder if [Dowell would] be better playing at DM as a deep-lying playmaker, dictating play, etc. which would free up a place for Raskin as an #8 so he can use his energy to get about; he does score goals when playing for Belgium U21s in a more advanced position.   

July. 

200.gif?cid=28d4e2echbsi81frn3smj242j2xf

I still think Lammers should be played as a striker. 

One thing he is really good at is getting his shot away. However, too often they are taken from quite far out and from poor angles.

Get him in the box and supply him. 

I don't think he's suited to this #10 / second-striker role he's playing. 

Very happy with what was a very comfortable win but I was a bit frustrated last night with some awful finishing and poor passing/crossing at key moments.

If we're to win this league we'll need a lot more quality and I think that will only come with another 2-3 signings in January. Recalling Hagi is probably a good idea too.

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

Very happy with what was a very comfortable win but I was a bit frustrated last night with some awful finishing and poor passing/crossing at key moments.

If we're to win this league we'll need a lot more quality and I think that will only come with another 2-3 signings in January. Recalling Hagi is probably a good idea too.

Is there a recall option in Hagi loan agreement? If so, we should defo do that.

This guys projections are usually pretty accurate - with the caveat that we need to actually get those points haha.

I said at the start of the season that a mean defence will give us a chance and I still stand by it - if we manage sub 20 goals conceded we'll win this league.

Reasons to be optimistic!