Draw HT Italy FT is 6/1. I'm going to stick a Danny Diver on that.

Thats the bet i took on when Italy played Australia, i thought it was over until they got the pen in the 94th min, i was bouncing

Get a bet on that one Colshy. 11-1 at Coral for Germany a.e.t

1-0 a.e.t. sounds good.

but i went for 1-0 at 11/2 for germany and 2-2 at 16/1 just because the odds were high, don`t think it`ll happen though!

have to say, it`s been a quality match so far.

i`m really looking forward to the second half where the deadlock will HAVE to be broken.

both teams are being allowed to play flowing football but the i-ties have had the best of the chances so far!

have to say, it`s been a quality match so far.

i`m really looking forward to the second half where the deadlock will HAVE to be broken.

both teams are being allowed to play flowing football but the i-ties have had the best of the chances so far!

Aye, the ref's been excellent- not allowing play acting whatsoever - your seeing guys just get up whereas in previous games they've re-enacted swan lake.

what a fooking game! :eek:

absolutely stunning game! what a couple goals to decide it as well, brilliant to see both teams going to avoid pens. pens wudve been the shittest way to decide that game tonight!

Best game of the WC by a mile. The football was terrific and we had 2 teams who wanted to win.

The winning goals topped off a terrific match and did justice to it.

Plus the right team definitely won.