Daniel Cousin Transfer Back ON - 08:23 Wed am

Here's a link to Larsen's Wikipedia page btw.

He's 3 days older than me. Fuckin' great footballer! :D

Injured doing a bellyflop celebration. Haha, fanny!

In all seriousness, he doesn't seem to have a great scoring record and is a bit to injury prone for my liking. Here's hoping he isn't another JCD if he does sign.

Slightly off topic.

Cousin is what 30 years ol and we get �£3m for him.

Going back to a previous argument where people said they'd be happy to get 2-2.5m for Kris Boyd, who is wat 23 or 24 and has been top scorer by far 2 seasons running and even though wont have had anywhere near the game time Cousin has this season, the goals return cant be to disimilar.

Sorry for getting off the point.

A lot of talk / rumour of Barry Ferguson signing for the toon ?

Not much on that rumour, I've only heard it once. Since Keegan's been up here the last while, he's been linked with Fergie, Scott Brown9 and even Barry Robson! All nonsense I'm guessing.

Fulham have had a �£3million bid accepted by Rangers for Daniel Cousin.

As revealed by skysports.com on Monday Fulham made their move for Cousin by tabling a bid in the region of �£2million for the powerful forward.

Rangers rejected Fulham's initial offer, but the Craven Cottage outfit have upped their bid to �£3million which the Scottish club have reluctantly accepted.

Fulham turned their attention to Cousin after seeing a move for Watford's Marlon King stall.

Cousin, who arrived at Ibrox in the summer from Lens, has previously intimated his desire to try his luck in England and Fulham are now ready to grant him his wish.

The 30-year-old is now set to travel to London for talks with Fulham and undergo a medical ahead of his proposed move to the Premier League.