Daniel Cousin Transfer Back ON - 08:23 Wed am

Seems like a step down to me; could he be another player that who thinks he can use Rangers as a stepping stone then fades into anonymity?

Tell you something, if you think the atmosphere at Ibrox is quiet these days, you should try Craven Cottage: it's like a library or cinema.

Awk well wanted Daniel to stay until the end of the season, all the best to him

Scored a reat goal and set one up in Lyon

Scored a ery important goal for us against retna last week

Cousin on his day is a brilliant player, maybe now he has got hios wish to move to the premiership that he will play ood week in week out.

Now we need a new striker in ASAP

Awk well wanted Daniel to stay until the end of the season, all the best to him

Scored a reat goal and set one up in Lyon

Scored a ery important goal for us against retna last week

Cousin on his day is a brilliant player, maybe now he has got hios wish to move to the premiership that he will play ood week in week out.

Now we need a new striker in ASAP

Does your keyboard not have a "g" button on it Fraser ? :fish:

He didn't want to be here so I would rather we sold him - 2 mill profit isnt bad in a 6 month period

2 mill profit isnt bad in a 6 month period

Didn't he cost a million EUROS? If so, we've made even more profit!

To be honest, he's a decent striker if he puts his mind to it ... sadly his mind has severe mental issues, and if we held on to this player then i believe somewhere down the line we'd have another Marco Negri situation on our hands .... so i'll say goodbye and good riddance!

I hope Fulham are prepared for him throwing the dummy out of the pram should they be relegated!!

I don't have a problem with young players coming here and admitting that one day, they'd like to try a different league, whether that's the EPL or La Liga or whatever. I think that shows a healthy ambition and hunger to further their career. Someone like Gio for example.

My problem with Cousin is that we've been used purely to put him in the shop window when things went sour at his last club. Like I posted a while back, his time here has been such a cliche of a grumpy/unhappy foreign player its been ridiculous really. The main thing is we've made a very nice profit on his fee and aren't going to be keeping a player who didn't want to be here.