Daniel Cousin Transfer Back ON - 08:23 Wed am

I'm raging about this. Double f'n standards - FIFA bow over backwards to let Mascherano play for Liverpool but when Rangers come calling they get told where to go. The sooner this ruling is challenged in the European courts the better as it's a breaching the freedom of trade (or some other such principal the whole EU is founded on)

If he is a professional then he will knuckle down train and play hard and earn a move to the EPL in the summer. If he is pouty and his attitude stinks then the EPL teams might not come knocking.

They all know that he has a �£3m release clause, so if he keeps on scoring then we get �£3m and he gets his move to the EPL. Fingers crossed eh?

So Fifa has blocked the request. So the useless cunt is here till the summer. Hope he rots in the Reserves

unless he is a bad professional m8 i'm sure he will get on with it if picked by WS. we are paying his wages and can still play a big part in the title run in for us.

certainly no need for what you said as it's not really his fault it fell through. he is now in a bad situation as he will know the fans won't be behind him and rightly so in some aspects.

there's one rule for the big guns and one for teams like us, shocking decision by fifa to block this IMO.....

So Fifa has blocked the request. So the useless cunt is here till the summer. Hope he rots in the Reserves

You for real? He wants away but still manages to be out top scorer. If he's available to play for Rangers then WS should use him not fling him in the reserves to "rot".

To be perfectly honest I'm fairly pleased th big man is staying. If he had left we would have been a little short up front. In his last 2 games he played he scored two importnat goals and, in my eyes at least, his work rate was good. Lets face it if he scores the goals that win us the Title, will we care?

From a playing side it could be good that we dont have to bring in a new face and hope they settle quick, but it will depend on Cousin's attitude and how he fans react to him.

Would the Larsen or Samaras deals have still went through or we're we waiting to hear about this one first?