Official: Rangers sign Mohamed Diomande

2 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Give the malaria stuff a break mate, seriously, it's very wearing and not relevant in the slightest.

A lot of old Africa hands who caught malaria thought they were over it and then they would collapse often more than once.

Medicine has come on a long way since those days so I suspect the risk is minimal if it exists at all.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Any chance we'll see him tomorrow or is it too soon?

Doubt it, believe he will need to wait for work permit before being available to play

Edited by lenny3k

4 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

So what if he Gets malaria  again 🤣 and is out for 6 months that mean we need to buy him regardless. 

and yes, I believe we would still be obligated, unless there was some form of clause in the deal which would likely come at some sort of heavy financial punishment for us

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Any chance we'll see him tomorrow or is it too soon?

Official site saying he'll not arrive in Glasgow until his work permit has been approved. 

FB_IMG_1706285298351.jpg

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

A lot of old Africa hands who caught malaria thought they were over it and then they would collapse often more than once.

Medicine has come on a long way since those days so I suspect the risk is minimal if it exists at all.

Haha I said I would lay of the malaria malarkey but it’s not so easy once you have caught it, check this out Bournemouth player out for 4 months caught it on AFCON let’s hope Diomande keeps healthy as I’ve said he looks a decent signing 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12909703/Bournemouth-star-Hamed-Junior-Traore-suffering-malaria.html