[FT] Rangers 3 (Silva 40'; Matondo 45+2'; Cantwell 56') - 0 Livingston

Feeling very optimistic at the moment. 
- Lawrence and Jack back in the team and getting game time. I’ve changed my mind on Jack getting a new contract because I owed him my ticket today via a family member. And Lawrence can be a key player when we are struggling to break teams down. Even today I felt he added creativity. 
- Fabio Silva, I’ll say it again, I believe will be very good for us over the next few months. A very good player. 
- Cantwell has now scored 4 in 6. Phil is getting him back to his best. 
- Great to get Cortes straight in. I’m positive he will score plenty goals once he settles. Great to strengthen that position (hopefully). 
- Diomande is still to come! Hopefully a very good player.

Meanwhile Celtic are going in the opposite direction. That's 7 points more than us they have now dropped since Phil came in. 

50 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

We're winning this league!!!!

49 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Whisper it but I think we might. They are crumbling and we are steadily getting better and better

Don't. Mess. With. The. JUJU.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

37 minutes ago, CammyF said:

For a game that was so important in the context of the league / season, I thought, UBs apart, the atmosphere was very flat. 

Need the atmosphere cranked up on Tuesday, let's get behind the team from 1st minute to last, it's the least they deserve 

That 👆 and the fact the stadium was half empty 10mins to go.

Tuesday will take care of itself as it's the sheep and their scummy fans turning up to be sheared but us fans do need to crank up the volume against the minnow sides.