[FT] Rangers 3 (Silva 40'; Matondo 45+2'; Cantwell 56') - 0 Livingston

24 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Nope, it's completely in our hands. They've lost the belief, so have their orcs, while we slowly build momentum.

It's coming.

Angry Ron Swanson GIF

19 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Nope, it's completely in our hands. They've lost the belief, so have their orcs, while we slowly build momentum.

It's coming.

Oh how I hope it is but I still think humility and focus are our best friends. The only thing that matters right now is the game on Tuesday night. If we’re champions in May we will celebrate in May. 

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Oh how I hope it is but I still think humility and focus are our best friends. The only thing that matters right now is the game on Tuesday night. If we’re champions in May we will celebrate in May. 

Agreed. Any talk of "favourable fixtures" and the momentum being with us are folly and come with huge red flags IMO. Despite the positivity from yesterday, that lot are still above us and have a healthier goal difference. They also know how to do it in OF games. 

One game at a time Rangers fans.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Oh, absolutely, one game at a time, I love how PC keeps that going. Fans humility has no bearing on the title outcome however, if that was the case that lot would've won nothing for years.

There's nothing wrong with positivity, I get that you auld yins love a panic though. 🫣😊

3 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Oh, absolutely, one game at a time, I love how PC keeps that going. Fans humility has no bearing on the title outcome however, if that was the case that lot would've won nothing for years.

There's nothing wrong with positivity, I get that you auld yins love a panic though. 🫣😊

Define "auld yins"...🤣🤣🤣

Because of a combination of satisfactory results I watched sportscene from which these random notes.

Tav has started whipping corners in under the bar instead of vague loops into the box.

Butland featured running out of the tunnel but not again.

Aberdeen have few supporters. The team didn’t play with the frenzied physicality they employ against Rangers. Miovski’s goal was excellent but a draw against poor opposition was a lucky result. Rangers ought to win comfortably in midweek.

Dundee v Hearts was a great game. Lorenzo Scianclando was brilliant.  Not good enough for Rangers, of course. Just like Willie Wallace wasn’t.

Edited by Scott7