[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Aberdeen (Matondo 7'; Cantwell 72')

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

I love this rangers team. 

Different players every week and every week new ones step up and play brilliant and get us the results. 

Cantwell just now is absolutely on fire. couple of weeks ago i was loving Dessers and Lunny. 

Matondo is making me forget Sima fast etc. 

McCausland too - worked his absolute @rs3 off when we went down to ten men (wrongly ... again!)

Before the last Aberdeen game I thought the league was lost. The 1-3 confirmed I was right. But I was wrong. A few wiser heads on here told me so. It’s not lost. It’s not won either but there are prospects.

2-0 to the Hibs tonight and Rangers are top.

Brenda' reaction to the Aberdeen appointment of Neil Warnock was a surprise. I suspect he is feeling a tad pressurised by warning the Yorkshireman about the both the state of the pitches and Refereeing in Scottish football?

I watched, listened and, read most of Warnock's reaction to Ibrox and it was overwhelmingly complimentary. Further, he praised Referee, Don Robertson, particularly for NOT changing his on field decision to red card Sterling after being asked to check the VAR screen. The 75 year old Englishman did have one criticism and it was the Ibrox ballboys, specifically quick recycling the ball when the game was all square but, going AWOL after Rangers nudged ahead.

Now, before Brenda grabs at this life line; may I point out this practise was an important aspect of 'Angeball'. Mercurial speeds and choreography saw Sellik Park ball bhoys draw admiration from the All England Tennis Club, Wimbledon such was their efficiency. Sellik were warned off by UEFA for the practice. Oh the irony of Angeball biting Brenda on the arse just like that night he endured with the Chick with a Stick.

Edited by 26th of foot