[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Aberdeen (Matondo 7'; Cantwell 72')

9 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I agree but as a general rule our centre backs should be better than the forwards the likes of Aberdeen can recruit. When that is not the case we need to review.

He is an anomaly in fairness 

24 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I just can't get enough. Can't wait for the next game. Watching all the interviews and reel etc. Reading as much as i can. 

Its a great place to be. 

Playing twelve men on Saturday with Willie Column in charge 

Great performance, great result, great atmosphere. The crowd really got the team going and vice versa. Great performances from Cantwell and Lundstrum. Good contributions from Matondo and McCausland (but will he ever take a man on on the outside?) and good cameos from Silva and Diamonde. With Ross County and St Johnstone in the next week while the bheasts go to Hibs then host Killie, could we even be clear in the lead by Sunday week? Bet365 have us as 4/5 favourites for the title now (before yesterday we were joint favourites at 5/6. Whisper it, but this is looking good if we can maintain this momentum.

Obviously the negative was, yet again, Goldson. How many times is he going to be allowed to cost us goals in big games and still remain first choice. £38Kpw wages and 6 years of mistakes costing us dozens of points, cups, the Europa, and he still continues to be the worst defender at the club but first pick by every manager he has played under. I just dont get it?  But even Goldson (and Don Robertson's performance) cant spoil the buzz today after that game, bring on the next one. 14 cup finals left to go.

I wouldn't put it past Hibs to get some sort of result tbf, Rodgers has had some shockers already this season.

We've been a 90+ point team for a few seasons now imo, our average over the last 3 seasons is 94 points - I always held that if we stayed that course then sooner or later we'd win titles.

Rodgers just can't get his head round the fact that he's up against a Rangers team who can actually string 3 wins together.

22 minutes ago, yuddie said:

I wouldn't put it past Hibs to get some sort of result tbf, Rodgers has had some shockers already this season.

The yahoos will annihilate Hibs.  

We just need to focus on our own games.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

I just can't get enough. Can't wait for the next game. Watching all the interviews and reel etc. Reading as much as i can. 

Its a great place to be. 

Absolutely agree. I cannot wait for the next game. Pressers were brutal under Beale. The Gaffer has instilled a faith, togetherness and joy into the squad whitch is spreading out to all us fans.