[FT] Rangers 2 (Barisic 10; Silva 76) - 0 Ayr Utd

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

They're only good until he stops winning. 

I haven't watched one yet.

I think GvB and Beale put me off generic football question and answer sessions for life.  Not that I was a fan anyway.  

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Diomande can play anywhere across the midfield positions - attacking or defensive.

Davies back fit but not sure he'll start.

Balogun not available until next weekend as needs sessions to get used to new mask.

McCrorie might start but I guess it all the above depends on how the manager views the quality of the opposition. 

Best news of the day Big Leon back next weekend ,was fearing he could have been out longer.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

It's not what the fans want to hear but his attitude towards reffing decisions and his response to the question about Collum doing this game is classy imo.

It's what our manager should be saying, rather than trying to stoke the fire.

We like to preach that Celtic are always cheated and never defeated but we've been cry arsing a fair bit recently, Clement doesn't take after that and I'm glad for it.

I agree with starting Diomande and Raskin, Cortes also.

I'd probably start Dessers and give Silva the second half or last 30.

I'd start Butland to put the game beyond reasonable doubt before kick off, McCrorie has a howler in him.

Should be a gg, I'm travelling up for the game so can't wait to be the only supporter left in the Copland at 75 minutes ha!

Edited by yuddie

10 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Should be a gg, I'm travelling up for the game so can't wait to be the only supporter left in the Copland at 75 minutes ha!

Look to your left. I'll give you a wave from an empty Main Stand.

From the presser it looks like Jack starts, alongside Diomande and Cortes, so maybe quite a few changes which will be good to see how they perform. Looking forward to a few goals and comfortable victory and a meeting with Morton at Ibrox in the QF for more of the same.

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I haven't watched one yet.

I think GvB and Beale put me off generic football question and answer sessions for life.  Not that I was a fan anyway.  

Give it a go. You may be surprised. The questions may be inane but the replies certainly are not.