[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Diomande 37; Tavernier 79pen, 87pen)

3 hours ago, yuddie said:

Should be straight forward, if we can score a few then brilliant but at this point it's still about getting the win.

Looking forward to it, the women's OF is in after as well so it's a full day of Rangers!

£1 for season ticket holders, got ours Wednesday night? Looking foward to both.

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

With our good form, I'm impatient for Sunday's game.

Will be interesting to see if manager changes things up again or tries to keep a more settled XI for what is always a tricky trip to Perth. I'm expecting a team long these lines but Silva and Jack/Diomande could easily start instead of Dessers and Raskin.  Matondo is our with a slight muscle injury but Balogun is available. Roofe also working back towards fitness apparently....

GGdq-ZfWkAAIfWM?format=jpg&name=large

Looks about right to me ,though i'd replace Ridvan with Barisic , unfortunately neither command the LB position. One dips in form then the other comes in.

2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

They are really feeling the pressure now. Hoped for this result but didn't expect it.

We still have to win tomorrow  - let's just concentrate on our results and performances.

3 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

They are really feeling the pressure now. Hoped for this result but didn't expect it.

They seem to be dropping more points at the Piggery, which suggests there's increased tension coming from the stands (as well as the usual stench and ambulance chasing banners).  

There will be loud mood music around McDiarmid Park tomorrow and after today's result at ra Stade de Gadd, there will be another persistent noise to add to the cacophony.

Specifically, it is an increasing hiss.

Increasing pressure through a growing hole is deflating the huge sense of entitlement present among the green'n'grey hooped horrors. It is a disturbance in the air, ignore it Rangers and concentrate on defeating St Johnstone.