MotM vs St Johnstone

MotM vs St Johnstone  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MotM vs St Johnstone?

• Jack Butland
    • Borna Barisic
    • John Souttar
    • Connor Goldson
    • James Tavernier
    • John Lundstram
    • Mohamed Diomande
    • Oscar Cortes
    • Todd Cantwell
    • Scott Wright
    • Fabio Silva
    • Dujon Sterling
    • Tom Lawrence
    • Ridvan Yilmaz
    • Ross McCausland
    • Cyriel Dessers

2 hours ago, compo said:

Lundstram for his consistency 

Only he wasn't in the least bit consistent yesterday.

I thought there were only three real candidates - Cantwell, Souttar and Tavernier. I voted for Cantwell as pretty much the only real spark of creativity.

A very difficult one this week, with no real standout for me. Always a bit more difficult watching on tv as well as you dont see the whole game for the work put in off the ball for example, as I was in Lanzarote for the last week and so had to make do with the welcoming and fantastic Bluebells Bar in Puerto Del Carmen which I would highly recommend to any bears that find their way near there during the season. A very poor pitch and another cheat of a referee (where does Peter find them?) were the standout performers but neither in our favour or in a positive manner, so I will give the vote to the captain who joined Greig as our highest scoring defender of all time in just a fraction of the time it took our so-called "greatest ever" to get there. 

43 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

A very difficult one this week, with no real standout for me. Always a bit more difficult watching on tv as well as you dont see the whole game for the work put in off the ball for example, as I was in Lanzarote for the last week and so had to make do with the welcoming and fantastic Bluebells Bar in Puerto Del Carmen which I would highly recommend to any bears that find their way near there during the season. A very poor pitch and another cheat of a referee (where does Peter find them?) were the standout performers but neither in our favour or in a positive manner, so I will give the vote to the captain who joined Greig as our highest scoring defender of all time in just a fraction of the time it took our so-called "greatest ever" to get there. 

Would also endorse the Bluebells Bar for any bears heading to Lanzarote 

On 19/02/2024 at 13:28, Bill said:

Only he wasn't in the least bit consistent yesterday.

I thought there were only three real candidates - Cantwell, Souttar and Tavernier. I voted for Cantwell as pretty much the only real spark of creativity.

They stuck two men on him yesterday. he took a while to adjust but once he did it opened the game up.

On 21/02/2024 at 16:48, stewarty said:

Would also endorse the Bluebells Bar for any bears heading to Lanzarote 

Kenny will always supply a free shot to any Gersnet member.... ;)

My wife will be there tomorrow for a post-match drink but unfortunately I'll be stuck at home; if at the game at least.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

My wife will be there tomorrow for a post-match drink but unfortunately I'll be stuck at home; if at the game at least.

Ibrox or Lanzarote? Mrs Frankie the loser in that contest.