Rangers V Lyon Prediction

HEYYYYYYYYY !

Come to fuck

get right behind the team instead of saying were going to lose, get right behind them and for them to do there best

Come On Rangers, get stuck into these frog eating bastards

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am going with gribz, cant see us scoring more than 1 goal, and hopefully Lyon wont score more than 1 as well

Look on the bright side we said the same when we went to Lyon.

You don't have to think we are going to win every game to support a team.

So whats the point in going to support your team if you dont think you are going to get a result and back them

HEYYYYYYYYY !

Come to fuck

get right behind the team instead of saying were going to lose, get right behind them and for them to do there best

Come On Rangers, get stuck into these frog eating bastards

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am going with gribz, cant see us scoring more than 1 goal, and hopefully Lyon wont score more than 1 as well

Eh, get tae fuck...

Its a forum and I have been asked for my predicition. If you don't fooking like it Fraser then don't fooking tune in to it.

And because we we have said we think Lyon will win, it doesn't mean we don't support our team.

Eh, get tae fuck...

Its a forum and I have been asked for my predicition. If you don't fooking like it Fraser then don't fooking tune in to it.

And because we we have said we think Lyon will win, it doesn't mean we don't support our team.

Well like a said whats the point going there and give the team your backing when your expecting to get beat.

Is it not a waste of your money if you think you are going there not going to get entertained.

Biggest game of our season and we need avery one uniting together beliving we can get at least a draw against the French champions

Well like a said whats the point going there and give the team your backing when your expecting to get beat.

Is it not a waste of your money if you think you are going there not going to get entertained.

Biggest game of our season and we need avery one uniting together beliving we can get at least a draw against the French champions

How the fook do you know this is the biggest game of our season? We could be down to a last day decider - would that be bigger? Come on for fooks sake Fraser, don't start the sh1te.

I have supported this team for 30 years and if I want to go and see us get beat then I will, my money.

My support will not falter because I don't feel confident. I will support them with a full voice and a bursting heart, but If I honestly think they will get beat I will say so and I will not allow blue tinted glasses to get the better of my judgement.

If I am worg I will be a happy man. And no doubt you will be gracious in victory too!

If Boro can beat the mighty Arsenal,then we sure as fook can beat Lyon

Arsenal, Boro', Lyon...

Please give me a fooking clue as to where there are any similarities.... and do you think we are as good as Arsenal or as bad as Boro'????

Right apologies Wija

But a just dont like people who are not confident for this game and think we will get beat. I think we can get at least a point but am nervous as fook and there is this wee annoying thought in ma head saying yes we can lose this

But lets not think these thoughts, lets go to Ibrox on wednesday night, Fired right up for it, singing before the game, right behind the team beliveing we can get a point. If everyone pulls together and belives we will get a result

A dont want people booing at half time if we are drawing or getting beat 1-0, get right behind the team for every minute

Wija and never put this part in when a said it earlier. This is our biggest game of the season SO FAR