Rangers V Lyon Prediction

The risk with Buffel, apart from his lack of starts, is that he was such a hit and miss player at the best of times. One day he looked like the real deal, the next he looked like a complete waste of space who'd rather be anywhere other than at Ibrox. Which is a shame as he's clearly talented, but in all his time here he's never really looked like coming good for us.

If we need pace I'd be tempted to play Naismith tbh.

I don't think we'll see any surprises in our line up,Naysmith,Buffel and Burke will most probably be on the bench with the hope that they can come on and change our approach,should we need it

trust someone to be sensible :fish:

trust someone to be sensible :fish:

It's easy to be sensible for this game mate,WS can hardly be described as adventurous,quite right IMO for this game,I reckon Cousin will play up front with Whittaker in on the right mid :cheers:

It's easy to be sensible for this game mate,WS can hardly be described as adventurous,quite right IMO for this game,I reckon Cousin will play up front with Whittaker in on the right mid :cheers:

i agree with them m8 and WS team selection most of the time but you still won't please the fans who want 2 or 3 up front.

If we lose this game his team and tactics won't be good enough and I told you so will be said and if we win he got it right again :cheers:

who is then m8 and please don't say Buffel :confused:

Naismith, McCulloch and Buffel should start miles ahead of Whittaker.

You cant honestly say you would prefer Whittaker at Right Mid to Buffel in an attacking role??