Rangers V Lyon Prediction

Eh, get tae fuck...

Its a forum and I have been asked for my predicition. If you don't fooking like it Fraser then don't fooking tune in to it.

And because we we have said we think Lyon will win, it doesn't mean we don't support our team.

Double standards mate,it's a forum and i'm entitlrd to my opinions,if you don't like them...........DON'T READ THEM

Double standards mate,it's a forum and i'm entitlrd to my opinions,if you don't like them...........DON'T READ THEM

Very true, but not double standards - you are comparing Arsenal and Boro' to Rangers v Lyon. I am stating that I do not think we will beat Lyon. In fact I fear they will come out, guns blazing, whilst we play 1 up front and get beat.

My opinion - your comparison, slight difference. And yes I am grumpy - been up since 06:00.

My apology accepted mate ?

You don't have to apologise as far as i am concerned you just have to realise that giving our thoughts on a score is a totally different thing than supporting the team. Although I and Wija(i imagine) are no longer stadium supporters due to geographical reasons, does not mean we do not support the team any less than someone who goes to Ibrox every week. I will be praying Rangers win but i feel we should have been more positive in the two games that we could have afforded to lose, and now have piled pressure upon ourselves. I can say 5-0 Rangers but it would be pointless posting if there are no differing meanings and i will be stunned if that happened.:cheers:

I think it'll be 2-1 to the Gers or 1-1 at worst.

I always think Rangers can beat anyone just the way I look at it.

If we get through I hope the fans who think Lyon will beat us will say something positive for a change! And if we get beat then they can of course gloat as much as they want...........although I wouldn't gloat anytime about the team I support getting beat!!

jesus fucking christ, why the hell would i or any other gers fan want to gloat about our team getting put out of europe, thats just f'n retarded. this thread is about a match prediction, we gave our predictions but of course some members don't like that.

jesus fucking christ, why the hell would i or any other gers fan want to gloat about our team getting put out of europe, thats just f'n retarded. this thread is about a match prediction, we gave our predictions but of course some members don't like that.

calm down before you have a heart attack, just reading some of the posts here we are beat before we have even played a team we beat 3-0 away from home......

about the retarded part well you have to think sometimes don't you !!!

If we get through I hope the fans who think Lyon will beat us will say something positive for a change! And if we get beat then they can of course gloat as much as they want...........although I wouldn't gloat anytime about the team I support getting beat!!

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen you post johnny and I very much respect your posts.

Because some fans refuse to be blindly optimistic in absolutely no way means that they want to see the team get beat and most definitely not gloat should that happen.

You also seem to be tarring us all with the same brush by suggesting that we are always negative which also is nowhere near the case.

Can we win this game ? Of course we can. Is it a difficult game for us to get a result ? Absolutely. Lyon, in my opinion, have a superior team to us, my opinion that we will lose the game is based on comparing the two teams and their quality. I think Lyon have more quality than we do.

Doesn't make me any less a supporter than you are - and it certainly doesn't mean I am always negative.