[FT] Rangers 5 (Diomande 2'; Cortes 37'; Dessers 44', 48'; Silva 66') - 0 Hearts

12 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Was the lad that's been linked with Arsenal playing? 

I don't think he's played for the B Team, he's only 15. B Team tends to be players 17 and over. 

12 hours ago, CammyF said:

Zac Lovelace also started the game as he continues his comeback from injury.

Would be good to see if he can get in / around the 1st team again.Hopefully get him tied up on a new deal. Rumour mill has him and Archie Stevens going back down south which would be a blow as they are both part of the England unders set up so will be highly rated.

XG when one of my players takes a shot at goal I expect him to score every time and when he’s sitting in a corner at half time he will have it pointed out in some rather choice words 😉

On 24/02/2024 at 18:39, Rousseau said:

You had to bring up Rugby Park. 

I'm going to have the fear all night now... 

Rugby Park usually invokes memories of a blistering start, being 3-0 up in 15odd minutes. 😎

32 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Rugby Park usually invokes memories of a blistering start, being 3-0 up in 15odd minutes. 😎

Did it take as long as 15 minutes?

In 1967 Alexiei Kosygin visited Rugby Park to cheer on the Rangers. At the time he held high office in the Soviet Union most notably General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Kremlin (Commies Loyal) RSC.

23 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Did it take as long as 15 minutes?

In 1967 Alexiei Kosygin visited Rugby Park to cheer on the Rangers. At the time he held high office in the Soviet Union most notably General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Kremlin (Commies Loyal) RSC.

Commendable knowledge in niche-history.

BTW, looks like no Roofe tonight, as he did not travel along. No rehab on plastic turf is probably a wise choice.