[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

To be fair to the officials and VAR, you can clearly see why they didn't send the Motherwell player off for that "tackle" on McCausl

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

To be fair to the officials and VAR, you can clearly see why they didn't send the Motherwell player off for that "tackle" on McCausland 

IMG-20240302-WA0003.jpg

Got the ball 😂 the refs up in Scotland are atrocious terrible decision making and when players plead the case they are far to emotional the standard needs to be raised they need full time refs and a league with points for everything they do and get wrong with relegation so new blood comes up and the shit drops down the levels.

I don't think there is any real corruption with the refs, they are just shit. We've had our share of weak decisions go our way too. If you go look at the Celtic forums they all think the same too, that the refs are corrupt against them.

Edited by PoohBear

Another thing about Goldson, why does he bother going up for corners?  He is clearly incapable of heading the ball in the direction he wants it to go.

We could've had 1,000,000 crosses today and still not scored.  We should take different kinds of corners and wide players should aim for the byline and cut the ball back because crosses against that kind of defence are a total waste of time.

5 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

That is one we MUST appeal against.

What can we appeal?  They don't hand out retrospective cards and McCausland is injured.

9 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

That is one we MUST appeal against.

I'm sure the compliance officer will be all over this. 

10 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I don't think there is any real corruption with the refs, they are just shit. We've had our share of weak decisions go our way too. If you go look at the Celtic forums they all think the same too, that the refs are corrupt against them.

If there is no corruption, when have Celtic not conceded a penalty this season? When was the last time we got awarded a penalty at Parkhead? When was their last domestic red card? Of their last red card v us at Parkhead?

Look at their red cards and pens against domestically and in Europe and convince me its just a coincidence.  

14 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

If you go look at the Celtic forums they all think the same too, that the refs are corrupt against them

Same goes for Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd fans.  And Inter, Milan and Juventus fans.  And Barcelona and Real Madrid fans.

The refs are out to get us mantra is ubiquitous. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

I'll take the blame for the defeat today folks. Bought myself a Rangers Castore hoody in the same and wore it today. Any time I wear a hoody and or Rangers gear, we struggle. Sorry folks. 

That's it then a dozen lashes over the bare arse with a knotted boot lace