[FT] Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers (Lundstram 23; Silva 83)

I wouldn't write off Raskin just yet - remember a month or two ago Cantwell was hooked at half-time (twice on the bounce?) and eventually learned what PC wanted him to do, becoming an essential player. 

I do think the box-to-box 6 role that PC likes suits Raskin. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I wouldn't write off Raskin just yet - remember a month or two ago Cantwell was hooked at half-time (twice on the bounce?) and eventually learned what PC wanted him to do, becoming an essential player. 

I do think the box-to-box 6 role that PC likes suits Raskin. 

Raskin needs games under his belt and he needs to stay injury free for a while. 

He looked sharper for the ten mins he was on v Benfica but he has a long way to go. 

If he continues picking up calf injuries that keep him out for a couple of months then that’s a sign to move him on. 

Agree with @locked wardabove, Raskin and Jack for me.

Giving Lundstram another 90 after seeing his legs vanish in the second half in Lisbon would be negligent.

Although if he starts then I'll back him of course.