Punting high balss into the box when there's no one there to meet them is useless. Who's shitty idead was that?!?!?!

Exactly when I never wanted Smith back in charge, he can't hack it in europe football.

At home you should go out to win - always!!

Punting high balss into the box when there's no one there to meet them is useless. Who's shitty idead was that?!?!?!

Exactly when I never wanted Smith back in charge, he can't hack it in europe football.

think he was brought back to win at home first IMO, winning in europe would have been a bonus but not too be........:(

need to concentrate on the league now fuck the uefa cup...........

never live that stupid gloating comment down now ffs :devil:

lol, I will stop using that comment tomorrow my man !

I f we reach the UEFA cup maybe 3 million of us will go to the final, like the Tims had in Seville !

lol, I will stop using that comment tomorrow my man !

I f we reach the UEFA cup maybe 3 million of us will go to the final, like the Tims had in Seville !

We'll be lucky to get through the next round in the UEFA Cup.

At home you should go out to win - always!!

Lets not start an anti Smith campaign Gaz as it will be hitting our heads against a brick wall. I didn't\don't want him but he is there long term and we will have to live with it.

No-one expected us to even get 3rd in this group so some realityis needed.

Unfortunately the harsh realisty tonight is that we were shite. we were out-thought, out-played and weaker all over the pitch.

The score probably was a summary of the game for them as much as it hurts. We were never there.

Cousin was a disgrace, worst game I seen Hemdani play in Europe, Hutton was totally nullified (an he's our biggest attacking threat).

We ould have pinched a draw with Darch and I'd have been over the fuckin moon knowing we were in the next round without deserving it on the night.

Just gutted! We need 2 up front. More-so tinight when everyone in the fuckin staduim knew the importance of it. Boyd gets 5 mins again ffs !!!!!

P{issed off loyal