[Match Postponed] Dundee v Rangers

37 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Dundee and SPL have a few questions to answer. 

I'm sure Rangers will draft a very strongly worded letter.

On that good, lawyer paper.

Hand delivered...via bicycle courier...that they have to sign for.

Chuck Norris Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Please tell me that owner is not an American. 

Please tell me he is a Canuckistani. 

Wiki...Dundee owner...

Wait...

I think I found our problem 

image.png.766a132b7cd2a54b4bd037f7b85af930.png

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

I see the Dundee Tourist Board(does such an entity exist) are trolling travelling Rangers supporters. They are extending an invitation to the fans to stay in the city and enjoy a wonderful St Patrick's Day visiting the castle, museum, jute mill and, the two boats moored at the harbour. 

In these times of wokery, I would have thought Dundee Tourist Board should be putting their shoulder to the wheel for Scotland to receive compensation from the Irish. I believe Patrick was a teenage lad taken from Dumbarton against his will by raiding Irish pirates. He was condemned to years of slavery.

Further, the postponement has lifted the spirits of Dundee's faltering neighbours. United fans are smiling again after their humping by the Pars because the thought of inconvenienced Rangers supporters being further inconvenienced makes their weekend.

Desperate Dan Loyal RSC.

Best to miss the Victoria &Albert that’s a big disappointment 

The rain has been scudding down at Manchester these past few days yet the pitch is tip top you have to admire these groundsmen it’s come a long way since Davie Marshall and his bits of paper tied to string lines to stop the birds eating the seed.

Hopefully we can get some forward options back fit over the break. 

That way we won't rue not signing a striker - someone like that lad that's banging them in for FC Utrecht; Lam Sammers, I think he's called...

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

I’ve seen some awful duds over many years supporting Rangers but Lam Sammers was up there with the worst.  What he does elsewhere, well who cares.