Hutton To Spurs - �£8M + Add Ons

He was a VERY good player before he broke his leg..............AND , we would get a lot more money at the end of the season.

Not so sure we would get a much better price. Also, what if he gets injured?

I'm hearing now that he's knocked it back...

Well, bang goes Watties transfer budget - well unless Sir Alex decides to put in an offer....

Cammy F

I don't believe he HAD a budget or that any of the Hutton money would've went for players.

Murray wants the debt right down to make the Club more attractive to bids.

Even though the 8.5 mil would have been handy. Nice to see a bit of loyalty (Even if it is just until Man U come calling). People gave Fergie a hard time for going to Blackburn and now people on follow follow aren't happy that Hutton has turned spurs down :S

No pleasing some people.

it's hard to go from a top team in a shitty league to a mid table team in a big league ... and of course and extra 40k a week (est) ... if it was me id never leave ranger as a rangers fan there is no higher..... but depends how hard martin bain trys to push hutton!

Del

it's hard to go from a top team in a shitty league to a mid table team in a big league ... and of course and extra 40k a week (est) ... if it was me id never leave ranger as a rangers fan there is no higher..... but depends how hard martin bain trys to push hutton!

Del

I love Rangers but at the end of the day it would be my duty to myself and my family to climb as high as i could both financially and on the sporting side.