[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 55' pen; Sima 86'; Matondo 90+3') - 3 Celtic

TBH I’m more worried about Walsh (& Connor) on VAR. Walsh should be nowhere near another OF game after his disgraceful performance in the last one at Parkhead. The penalty incident aside, he bottled it to send off one or maybe 2 Celtic players for second yellows.

Both Walsh & Robertson in the first OF game at ibrox ( disallowing a perfectly good goal by Roofe) have cost us 6 points this season

11 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Cant believe they have given the gig to Cheatin' Beaton after the recent calling out by Rodgers for his correct calls in their recent game. With the SFA giving Rodgers a 2 game ban that would have covered this match and then bottling it at the appeal this puts Beaton in direct firing line of Rodgers straight away. As if Beaton wasnt scared enough to give a call for us and/or against the bheasts, this doubles down on this. The VAT appointments scare me mightily as well with those two out and out cheats in charge of drawing the lines and choosing which pictures to review and which to ignore. 

We need to be 3 goals better than them on Sunday to sneak a win. Lets hope we are.

I think picking Beaton is a get it up you call by the SFA. His not sending off Stokes for his wrestling of Tav to the ground against Hibs is probably one of the worst football refereeing decisions I have ever seen.

8 hours ago, pete said:

I think picking Beaton is a get it up you call by the SFA.

That's almost exactly what loads of yahoos are saying.  

Quite a lot of players have received long suspensions due to gambling on games I wonder if any referees have been tempted to tell a friend when he’s going to award a penalty or send a player off .

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers v Celtic