[FT] Ross County 3 - 2 Rangers (Baldwin o.g. 15; Tavernier 89pen)

The thing I don’t get is that befor Clement arrived all the talk was of how attacking his teams were, almost to a point of naivety. I don’t think I’ve really seen that yet? I guess I saw some naivety with our defending from corners, but I was hoping we might get some more energy going forward too…

Edited by PoohBear

49 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

however they have been battered from pillar to post by Celtic for years

True but this season not just that mob but most other teams,Tav is crap at defending and seems "GOALS " are his priority whilst Goldson is shot,similar to Barisic.

May I add that Roofe is not an answer to our scoring problem as he needs aplayer to feed him by holding the ball up so can't understand why the boss took off Dessers today.

10 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

The thing I don’t get is that befor Clement arrived all the talk was of how attacking his teams were, almost to a point of naivety. I don’t think I’ve really seen that yet? I guess I saw some naivety with our defending from corners, but I was hoping we might get some more energy going forward too…

Ah I’m not alone in it’s the same old shite after I will add a bright start but there’s an old saying shite finds its own level .

4 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

True but this season not just that mob but most other teams,Tav is crap at defending and seems "GOALS " are his priority whilst Goldson is shot,similar to Barisic.

May I add that Roofe is not an answer to our scoring problem as he needs aplayer to feed him by holding the ball up so can't understand why the boss took off Dessers today.

Dessers hold up play has been good recently. In the first half last week, Dessers was the only Rangers player pressing Celtic, every other player stood off them. That changed in 2nd half. 

When Clement first arrived, the high press was excellent and we played with width.

Over the last 10 or so games, we have stopped pressing and played very narrow. 

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Dessers hold up play has been good recently. In the first half last week, Dessers was the only Rangers player pressing Celtic, every other player stood off them. That changed in 2nd half. 

When Clement first arrived, the high press was excellent and we played with width.

Over the last 10 or so games, we have stopped pressing and played very narrow. 

It was the same with Gerrard. The players are just lazy, they'll do the minimum to win, and then when it backfires, they can't up their level. 

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, Lammers playing as a "9", has scored 7 in his last 6 games helping Utrecht climb the table and closing in on a European place. 

30 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, Lammers playing as a "9", has scored 7 in his last 6 games helping Utrecht climb the table and closing in on a European place. 

Sign him…😋