Before the game yesterday the general consensus was that we had to win at Parkhead to lift the title. This is obviously based on us (and them) winning all the other games. In that regard, not much has changed after yesterday as we still probably need to win at their place to be champions. The only thing that has changed is that we don't have the safety net of a draw at Parkhead. That could be a good thing IMO. Once again, I'm basing this on us winning all the other fixtures but the idea of going into a big game with the notion of a draw in our heads fills me with dread. 

1 minute ago, Whosthedado said:

That team won't get anything at Parkhead so no, we have blown it

I get the fact that our recent record is rubbish but it's a one off game against a mediocre Celtic team. We are not playing Real Madrid for goodness sake. I think its definitely winnable. 

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I get the fact that our recent record is rubbish but it's a one off game against a mediocre Celtic team. We are not playing Real Madrid for goodness sake. I think its definitely winnable. 

I agree with you, but we also both watched yesterday so I am basing it solely on that. The Rangers team that played yesterday, even against a mediocre Celtic team, loses and probably heavily 

I forgot something. There are 6 league games and potentially two cup games left, win all and it's a first treble in 21 years. I write that with little hope or excitement. Sad really. 

I think we have far too many serial losers in our squad.

We blew it big time with those recent defeats to both Motherwell and Ross County so their is not a snowballs chance of us winning all our remaining matches.

If i'm wrong i'm willing to suck up whatever forfeit you guys deem as punishment for not believing.