[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts

3 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Thought we dealt with the jam tarts no well today. If I could clone Big Balogun I'd paly him next to himself and get rid of Souttar too. Well done Leon. Diomande brought some composure back to the midfield and showed his class on a couple of occaisions. Both Cantwell and Sterling played like lions today Tav even lifted himself to have his best game in a fair while. But of them all I thought Dessers was excellent and could easily have had a hat trick, but tried to give a goal to Silva who I think was anticipating a tackle and went down like burst ball. Hopefully Shanklands admirers will calm down a bit now, he is never a Rangers player, and barring a good cross did little of import in the game. 

I wish he was younger.

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

My glass is back to being half full.... amazing what a win against and Edinburgh team can do :D 6 wins to a treble.... lets do it 

Mate, that's what being a fan is about isn't it.

First thing I did after full time was check the league table and think the trebles on haha.

12 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I wish he was younger.

I agree, but not to belittle Balogun, he was a bit of a journeyman when we brought him in. He's done great for us when he has played but there is no reason to think we cant go out and get a similar quality player with a similar profile. That's when Koppen and his team need to step up.