Birmingham bid for Rangers striker Boyd

Sorry but I agree with a few others, I cant understand your thoughts sometimes Gribz.

Get rid of Boyd cos he's shite, doesnt do enough BUT play Sebo who has.....well done fuck all apart from one celtic game.

Buffel. What has he really done? He has shown glimpses occasionally, but more often than not is not interested, lazy and a luxury passanger.

Well I'll explain once again for you:

Yes Boyd can go - as ive said loads of times he can go 4 or 5 games missing sitter after sitter but then notches a few goals against the likes of Falkirk and he's everyone hero :confused:

All I ever said about Sebo was to TRY him, its been misinterpreted by a few on here and then assumed I rate him - my comments on him would come out once he was given a try - does that register?

It must be great for you lot who can judge him on a 3 minute run there and a 7 minute run then 100% know he is a failure.

As for Buffel - I rate him. I havent seen much of him but when he wasnt playing out of position he impressed me. The games that stcik out were the 3-1 OF win at the start of last season and when he came on against Porto in the CL.

Thats my view on it so you lot can think your right and im wrong if you like but I know Im not alone on my thoughts and then again what the fuck have we won trophywise in the last few years when playing dumplings like Boyd - jack shit!!

McCoist often went 4 or 5 games without scoring. Was he shite?

You forget I was one of them who said I would like to see Sebo given a chance/run in the team to see what he could do. He wasnt. In France he has done little whislt being given a run.

Everyone rates Buffel. He has the skill, he has the touch, he has turned it on in games. He's played out of position yes. At the time that wasnt a luxury we could afford, others were asked to do similar tasks and carried them out well, unlike looking disinterested or just not good enough.

You may have your opinion, Im just stating a more obvious fact (to me anyway) we have the leagues top scorer for the last two seasons (and this if a starter) in our hands and he is not being given the chance. You AND others jump on him at every chance!

Jack shit? We throw away players like Boyd as is your wish and trophieless seasons should be all we expect! I dont want that, Im sure no-one else does!

FFS the man is a natural born goalscorer ! That cannot be undisputed

It's all well and good Boyd being a natural goalscorer, but he isn't playing and neither is Buffel. In an ideal world I wouldn't get rid of either player, but our entire first team can be strengthened. These guys are assets and are not being used so the sensible option is to cash in these assets and use the money they bring in to strengthen the first team.

Jack shit? We throw away players like Boyd as is your wish and trophieless seasons should be all we expect! I dont want that, Im sure no-one else does!

FFS the man is a natural born goalscorer ! That cannot be undisputed

Well all I'll say is we have somehow managed to get back to the top of the league and given ourselves a great platform to go on and win the league while Boyd has been on the bench. Id rather see us top the league with others scoring than Boyd scoring goals and us fighting for 3rd in the league.

Well all I'll say is we have somehow managed to get back to the top of the league and given ourselves a great platform to go on and win the league while Boyd has been on the bench. Id rather see us top the league with others scoring than Boyd scoring goals and us fighting for 3rd in the league.

Who is our top scorer this season (in our team)?