Birmingham bid for Rangers striker Boyd

Has Boyd not worked harder and shown a lot more this season? I may not see the games live but from what Ive seen and read he has.

Do I think WS is wrong? Yes basically. Why should we be playing 1 up front against diddy teams or at home. We have the players to attack teams, do we lack the self belief?

Has Boyd not worked harder and shown a lot more this season? I may not see the games live but from what Ive seen and read he has.

I thought he had at the start of the season. He shedded some pounds and look trimmer and was putting himself about a bit more but recently he looks like getting a bit plump again and every game ive seen on the TV live he has missed loads of chances without scoring.

My debate isn't whether he should start or not. It's whether he is more valuable on the bench or as money in the bank to investin players who will start. Walter has said that the squad doesn't need increased but he is looking to enhance the first team.

Thats obviously not much then, he hasn't featured too often. Get the guy in the team and watch the goals fly and the flag awarded at the end of the season

I wish I could name the game, but I remember him hitting 3 fresh air shots in 1 game. Only goal I saw lately was Falkirk away when he got the 93rd min tap in.

Bar that the last was that Penalty miss last saturday ;)

I wish I could name the game, but I remember him hitting 3 fresh air shots in 1 game. Only goal I saw lately was Falkirk away when he got the 93rd min tap in.

Bar that the last was that Penalty miss last saturday ;)

sell him then his past form when he has started regularly and was scoring regularly in a crap team doesn't count :D

sell him then his past form when he has started regularly and was scoring regularly in a crap team doesn't count :D

Best thing you've said all day :D

But seriously, its nothing personal against Boyd as I dont know the guy. I do think his lifestyle needs changing by going what others say.

But I just dont think he is capable of being our first choice striker if we want to win the league unless was accommodate him right and have a better 10 players behind him.

People talk about Buffel being a luxury player, id say Boyd was like this coz we have to play a certain system round him. Id take the cash.

The fact is, Walter obviously doesn't see much in him. When we were crying out for a goal against Lyon, he left him sitting. I'm sure there have been big games (I think the OF game at least, maybe others) where he hasn't even made the bench. that to me, says the club will be better served with the cash.