Birmingham bid for Rangers striker Boyd

And 3 months from Mols who was an all rounder.

But as for Boyd, Im with Gav - Sell sell sell. I give him 3 games and he will be in Birmingham reserves, there is NO WAY he could hack the premiership. And 3 million is laughable.

it's all about opinions as usual and I don't agree with yours on this as you will know by now m8 :devil:

say the same with the likes of Buffel, if he went down south he wouldn't be heard off far less seen but that's only my opinion :cheers:

If we sell our most natural goalscorer we've had for years who do we get in to replace him as we don't have anyone else who can do that IMO and how much to we pay, it's all a big gamble IMO in a very important season, get it wrong and it could cost us the league, time to play boyd more I say.

itl be a bloody disgrace if boyd is flogged off to Birningham. The guy is 100% commited to Rangers. hes not here for the money hes here for the gersey and that speaks volumes to me. but if walter decides to sell I would hold out for silly money, especially if eck is the buyer.

And 3 months from Mols who was an all rounder.

But as for Boyd, Im with Gav - Sell sell sell. I give him 3 games and he will be in Birmingham reserves, there is NO WAY he could hack the premiership. And 3 million is laughable.

If he did go down there I'd love him to be an overwhelming success to ram your words down your throat.

Never known a fan to be so desperate for one of his team's players to fail, whilst idolising players who shouldn't even have the cheek to claim their occupation is footballer.

I still don't understand why Boyd isn't rated by many Gers fans. Especially given that this season in his limited appearances, he's still scoring goals and also working harder, gets involved in more link-up play and has improved his touch. But then given that a large section of the support just don't like him, maybe he should go somewhere he'll get a fair chance.

The other thing about Boyd is that given Cousin's age and JCD's injury rate, should we be looking to sell a striker?

Birmingham have apparently had an offer knocked back for McFadden and are due to come in with an improved one for him.

McFadden, haven't heard that one yet?

Know something TBH???

Thought it was common knowledge that Eck was chasing Faddy. I like Faddy, he's a quality player. I'd love it if we signed him.

Out of interest, why is Boyd not getting a game for us the now? If Boyd went down south and was a success I'd eat my hat.

I don't think Boyd has been playing because WS has been playing with one main striker up front for some time and that role just doesn't suit Boyd. Recently its been almost a 4-3-3 at times with Burke and Naismith on the flanks.