I wouldn't mind him and a few others going to Birmingham and having a bit of a Scottish team in the Prem.

I'd like to see Eck do well down there.

Yeah but for a change it would be nice to see a manager go somewhere and be a bit more adventurous and pick out other signings rather than the safe option of players he has had previously.

WS went to Everton and took Gough, Gazza, Cleland etc.

Yeah but for a change it would be nice to see a manager go somewhere and be a bit more adventurous and pick out other signings rather than the safe option of players he has had previously.

WS went to Everton and took Gough, Gazza, Cleland etc.

I can see your point m8 but WS obviously liked them as players m8 and thought they would do well for him or thought they were better than what was there.

Why take a chance on someone you don't know enough about, i.e. different cultures etc when you know some people/characters inside out i.e. gough, sometimes they pay off, a lot of the times they don't but that's the gamble I suppose. ;)

it never done him much good down there saying that :D

You'd rather he went out on a limb for players like Capucho, Emerson, Mladenovich and Ostenstaad? Or do you think he's learned to go for players he knows better?

Funny thing is, only one of those players was HIS signing. And he was only signed because Mr Murray wouldnt spend another �£200,000 to get Tim Cahill and so he went for his plan B Mladenovich, who to be fair was gash.

Funny thing is, only one of those players was HIS signing. And he was only signed because Mr Murray wouldnt spend another �£200,000 to get Tim Cahill and so he went for his plan B Mladenovich, who to be fair was gash.

Seriously ? Nice move not getting Tim Cahill.... would Cahill have come though ?

Cahill was set to come, all we had too do was pay 1.5 million but Murray thought it to be too big a risk. The other 3 mentioned were 100% not Ecks signings

every signing is a risk IMO, cahill is quality but is very injury prone.