14 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Is that not the same strip as the one above, Lenny?

No, different pattern and the crest is where it should be.

The crest in the centre i don't mind so much but the castore written above it is a big NO for me.

Much prefer it to be the one posted by Lenny.

3 hours ago, lenny3k said:

I've seen the white one knocking about, but not that blue one, I've seen this one....

Image.jpg

This is the one I've seen too. I prefer the one that Bluedell posted (reminds me of the Gazza adidas strip with the crest in the middle), but I think it'll be this one. I don't like the white away one at all. It's also time the sponsor dropped the 0% mission bar too, it looks better without. 

Often wondered about the new kit who makes the final decision on what goes on sale the club or suppliers 

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Screenshot_20240502_091439_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_091505_WhatsApp.jpg

I hear we are changing shirt sponsors for next season.

The company are called, 'PenAlto' - a global real estate firm promising a 'high five' service.

The layout on the front of the top will confirm the preferred prejudice of the vast majority of the Scottish based broadcast and print media : 'PenAlto - Rangers'.

1 hour ago, compo said:

Often wondered about the new kit who makes the final decision on what goes on sale the club or suppliers 

I'm guessing it varies from club to club but i'm fairly certain its goes to the board for final decision on kit design.

15 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Blue strip with white trim only. Keep red for the top of the socks. Red has no place on a Rangers top IMO. 

My favourite strip is the 92/94 one, with the red collar.