I hope we get half as good a game as the Germany v Italy game and we'll be up for a great match.

Its a tougher one to call than expected. France we're written off at the start after a poor group stage but burst into life against Spain and then out played Brazil. So now they are Favourites.

Portugal on the other hand we're impressive in the group stages, then played against the Dutch in a game that was full of fouls but they did well to hold on. They missed Deco and Costinha badly against England but they are back tonight.

I see a tight game and Portugal will want to get the ball down and play whereas i dont know what to expect from France.

Like Italy last night i have a feeling for Portugal tonight because i think Scolari is a winner, but it could be the French to set up a repeat of the Euro 00 final.

Im going to stick my neck out and say:

France 2-2 Portugal aet

Portugal to go through on pens.

Id like France to get to the final, for the simple fact that its ZZ's last tournament and he's been their main man so far.

They were rank in the group stages and just scraped through but as you say Gribz, came to life in the last two games and have looked alot better.

3-1 France.... with Italy winning the final.

Agree with you Chris. Unfortunately missed the last game but all the reports say ZZ was immense.

Not really a better way to bow out of football as a WC winner

If its to be ZZ's year then so be it and it will even further him into one of theeee best ever.

However Italy have probably been the most consistant side bar Argentina (who were unlucky) and i wont be dissapointed if they win.