Frankly a pretty awful match. Best player was Ronaldo despite the boo boys. ZZ had a quiet game - nowhere near his masterclass against Brazil.

France just about shaded it and deserved to win, but it was a reflection of the game that it was a penalty which decided it.

Just took my dinner to go watch the highlights. Pretty brief but they made it look a pretty good game with a fair few chances from each side.

Glad France went through the as the antics of the Portugese players is just shocking

ha ha ha ronaldo you cheating little conning fuckbag.

that was so classy every time the wee ponce touched the bvaw he was booed to hell!!

this is a foretaste of whats to come when he touches the ball for man yoo down in london, wee cunt!!

thank you france for sticking it to them

portugal, whistle on this:flipa:

ha ha ha ronaldo you cheating little conning fuckbag.

that was so classy every time the wee ponce touched the bvaw he was booed to hell!!

this is a foretaste of whats to come when he touches the ball for man yoo down in london, wee cunt!!

thank you france for sticking it to them

portugal, whistle on this:flipa:

Still hurting Colsh ? ;) I can almost see your anger every time he touched the ball, can't stop laughing.

You only need to watch him in one more game against Germany now - or are you refusing on principle ?

Still hurting Colsh ? ;) I can almost see your anger every time he touched the ball, can't stop laughing.

You only need to watch him in one more game against Germany now - or are you refusing on principle ?

oh no, i`ll be watching.

i`ll be watching him come in fourth as a loser....AGAIN!!!

oh no, i`ll be watching.

i`ll be watching him come in fourth as a loser....AGAIN!!!

At least he got 2 games more than the England squad.... ;)

Seriously, I am laughing at you - you are SO ANGRY towards him - I can see a "Colshy arrested at the bridge for chibbing Ronaldo" story on the front pages

At least he got 2 games more than the England squad.... ;)

Seriously, I am laughing at you - you are SO ANGRY towards him - I can see a "Colshy arrested at the bridge for chibbing Ronaldo" story on the front pages

thats what dreams are made of!!!!

right, i`m away to dream of loving ronaldo:D :sleep: