We can debate this all we like but unless the Rangers manager is prepared to go there with the match officials it’s pointless even discussing. The sima goal should have counted. 

Posted (edited)

Clement has had a couple of moans about officials.  The club barely say anything.

Moaning about it on forums is futile.  I think it probably gives them something to laugh at, more than anything else.  I know I love a good laugh at their Masons in black pish.  

Edited by Gonzo79

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/12751495/rangers-cyriel-dessers-injury-fit-season-subbed-final-celtic/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=ScottishSunSportTwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1716759213-1

CYRIEL DESSERS faces an anxious wait to see if he will be fit for the start of next season.

Rangers fear that the striker tore ankle ligaments in Saturday’s Scottish Cup final defeat to Celtic.

7 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Dessers' injury can't be that bad, as he played for c. 20 mins after the incident. 

Surely?

Apparently Carter-Vickers is exempt from the new 'follow through' thought process on tackling.  

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Apparently Carter-Vickers is exempt from the new 'follow through' thought process on tackling.  

I thought that it was a penalty. I don't think that the VAR Bhoys saw fit to review it. 

Scottish refereeing is a disgrace, with some officials quite clearly afraid to upset the fhilth;  others make decisions based on what they were brought up to believe, that their team, since it's inception was regularly disadvantaged by officials. This is the ' always cheated, never defeated' mantra, the primary purpose of which was to maintain attendances at their matches, there being nothing like a community under siege mentality to rally the support. Now we see officials doing to other teams, primarily Rangers, what they think - what they have heard- was done to their team. Redress, they think.

They think, too, that any non-Catholic official will, automatically, be biased against rasellik, which is nonsense, and offensive.  

Some are more blatant than others but even when it's benefit of the doubt, or very marginal calls, the default position is to favour one team. 

And now, we have Mr William Collum in charge of the whole shooting match. 

The question is why, when Scottish officials are of such low quality, that none ( no not one) of them will be officiating at the Euros, you would choose to appoint a current domestic referee to the most senior, and important, position, rather than bringing in someone from elsewhere, someone who might have the ideas and experience to improve matters?  

Edited by Uilleam