Posted (edited)

In the heart of adversity, like a ship just been born out of Govan and navigating the stormy seas, Us the Glasgow Rangers fans  stand resolute. Our colours 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙, our legacy, and the unwavering loyalty of us the fans are the compass we need to help guide us through troubled waters like we have done before . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

When the pitch feels heavy and the goals seem distant, it’s the roar of the faithful that lifts the players spirits. The chants we echo through Ibrox or everywhere and anywhere we go are a testament to us being loyal to the Badge , we are more than a team; we are a beacon of passion, resilience, and unity. The struggles we  face today will forge the triumphs of tomorrow. Let’s Keep our heads held high, for the Blue Sea will carry us  forward as we are the people . 💙🌊" let’s entrust in the players we have  to do the job and let us play our part let the Chase begin as we will never give in , We are always READY 

Edited by Fa1833

Unfortunately I don’t see anything in this team that allows me to even contemplate anything other than another lacklustre Rangers performance!!, the only thing I’m contemplating is whether to watch or not!.

7 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

the only thing I’m contemplating is whether to watch or not!.

I've intentionally avoided watching league matches at the Piggery in the past but never thought I'd see the day where I avoid watching a cup final but I'm the same as you - seriously considering doing something else. 

Unfortunately due to injuries we will struggle, to have any chance we need to match their energy levels.

Let's not kid it will be a big ask but they have weaknesses in defense that we need to try and exploit.

Their left side needs to be got at, both Taylor and Scales are not very good and on the other side Johnston will make a mistake or two if Silva can drive at him.

We need Cantwell on his game and play Raskin to mirror McGregor to hopefully nullify their midfield engine.

Hart in goal is a big pudding.

Let's not be defeated before a ball is kicked.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've intentionally avoided watching league matches at the Piggery in the past but never thought I'd see the day where I avoid watching a cup final but I'm the same as you - seriously considering doing something else. 

Christ, I've not watched a game against them for years!