Source From Ibrox.....

I think we do need a creative midfielder badly. Assuming Smith and Webster are available soon, then I think we're doing OK in terms of squad size. But given the lack of chances WS has given to some players, maybe we do need to sign others?

I think we do need a creative midfielder badly. Assuming Smith and Webster are available soon, then I think we're doing OK in terms of squad size. But given the lack of chances WS has given to some players, maybe we do need to sign others?

Agree with that... :cheers:

Frazer, as Del said, everything you have said in this thread is available to read in today's evening times.

Your source is pish!

Thing is a said it yesterday

Samaras was meant to becoming to Rangers but we werent going to sign him straight away as COusin still hadnt left

Bent is meant to be coming in the summer

Had a board meeting yesterday to discuss Hutton, thats why Hutton was down in London today