How Would You Describe Our Recent Form?

Exactly, especially when they spend there day at a top level training facility along with getting 1000s of pounds per week.

Spot on. They're professionals so they should be able to do the basics correctly. Like I said earlier, if it was a mechanic who was making errors he'd get the sack!

yes and we are top of the league, in a cup final, last 32 of uefa cup and still in scottish cup so we are at least doing the basic thing better than the rest of the SPL no???

Watch our next SPL game and take note of the amount of misplaced touches and passes from Rangers players. You'll be shocked! Very often the 2nd touch is a tackle.

Watch our next SPL game and take note of the amount of misplaced touches and passes from Rangers players. You'll be shocked! Very often the 2nd touch is a tackle.

Lots of factors can be attributed to such mistakes - weather conditions, pitch conditions, pressure from opposition players, pressure from knowing we need to win every game and pressure from fans who won't accept the odd bad touch.

There's no doubt we need to improve but let's keep our criticism realistic given our position in the competitions this season.

Of course they should be able to do the basics correctly. And they can - that's why they are playing OK and we are winning.

Improvement is always desirable but none of us are above mistakes.

But none of us are on 10k+ a week though. The players must have a wee laugh to themselves when they get home after a match. "I played poorly tonight but I'm still getting my �£10k wage plus my bonus for playing!"

Spot on. They're professionals so they should be able to do the basics correctly. Like I said earlier, if it was a mechanic who was making errors he'd get the sack!

Yip.

I t made me start to think to myself do fans want to be like Newcastle fans and just want to be entertained even if it means losing 4-3. But The difference is Newcastle are in a league where they arent in a position to win things but we are.

Falkirk are never going to come to Ibrox and win 4-3 and we wont really have much 3-3 draws at the likes of Kilmarnock and St Mirren.

So saying that, we are in a much better position to win things but we should be much more adventurous in our play. We will still win games against the others as we have the better players and we may win those games by a bigger margin.

Lots of factors can be attributed to such mistakes - weather conditions, pitch conditions, pressure from opposition players, pressure from knowing we need to win every game and pressure from fans who won't accept the odd bad touch.

Point taken but did you watch Celtic on Sunday? The Pittodrie pitch was a midden and Celtic dominated Aberdeen creating good chances all game. It can be done.

But none of us are on 10k+ a week though. The players must have a wee laugh to themselves when they get home after a match. "I played poorly tonight but I'm still getting my �£10k wage plus my bonus for playing!"

Money doesn't always sllow for perfection. That's just the market they operate in and while I'm sure they're delighted by their recompense for what they do, I sincerely doubt they are counting their cash in their garage while laughing at us moaning about them not controlling a couple of passes that day.

If you're so disappointed by the quality on offer there are options available to you... ;)

Point taken but did you watch Celtic on Sunday? The Pittodrie pitch was a midden and Celtic dominated Aberdeen creating good chances all game. It can be done.

Yes, and did you watch Celtic on a decent surface against us at Ibrox earlier this season. They were crap.

We also created loads of chances on Saturday and could easily have scored 7 goals but for good saves from their goalie.

Swings and roundabouts.

Money doesn't always sllow for perfection. That's just the market they operate in and while I'm sure they're delighted by their recompense for what they do, I sincerely doubt they are counting their cash in their garage while laughing at us moaning about them not controlling a couple of passes that day.

If you're so disappointed by the quality on offer there are options available to you... ;)

Like I said earlier in this thread, I often turn over to another match rather than watch Rangers bore me to tears.

I'm not wanting perfection from the players, well I do but that'll never happen. No one is perfect but I do want them to realise that there passing and control of the ball is pish poor. That is something that can be worked on.