Linfield 0:2 Rangers

This forum needs to grow. I can't believe our first major match in ages has only inspired barely 2 pages.

Wish I could respond.... but being in Bermuda means I never got to see this game.

At work so never saw or listened either, just what I have read here.

I also think the forum is gradually getting there again after the few changes we've had...

Danny, gersnet has never been the busiest of forums and not everyone has RangersTV to view the game. Hence, although it was an important match, discussion was never going to be too widespread.

Hopefully once the season starts discussion will increase but most of us quite like the quieter atmosphere in here. It's easier to get your point across, there are less idiots, no timposters and like I do, you can still use other forums if you need to reach a wider audience.

I agree it can sometimes be frustrating but if we all keep posting as much as we can interest will rise come the start of the season.

We're also all open to ideas and suggestions on how to improve.

:)

Anyone got a list of the starting lineup and how we set out (i.e. 4-3-3)? The only link working for me on page 1 is the Buffel goal which he took well. I really hope Buffel goes on to be our star man next season coz i think he has loads of potential.

I dont think ive looked forward to the start of a new season this much in years.

Danny, during the season the Rangers game threads get pretty big.