Rangers 3 : 1 Aberdeen - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Guest Stephen Rankin

I can't believe nobody has said Adam:eek:The man set up the first goal and scored the second. He also had a solid display. Adam for me.

Btw, was it just me or was Boyd awful?

I can't believe nobody has said Adam:eek:The man set up the first goal and scored the second. He also had a solid display. Adam for me.

Was Boyd playing the lone striker role? If he was then there's a good chance he'd have been aeful.

Guest Stephen Rankin

Yeah he was but he was like seriously shite. Couldnt win a header although Davie Weir was shit aswell. Please please drop him.

Davis MOTM.

Adam was inconsistent. did a lot of good things, but started to get cocky and lazy in bits as well. Inconsistent.

Boyd won a few balls, but on the whole contributed very little.

Davis was head and shoulders above everyone on the park.

Dailly had a good game as well...also Charlie with an assist a goal and one sublime chip that hit the bar is worth a mention.Hopefully he can lose some of the bad habits he has in his game and become more a complete player.

he never done much but still scores, same old story what do fans want someone who works hard and gives you half the amount of goals?

we don't play to his strengths IMO. we all know he can't play as the lone striker yet WS still played him there. if he plays it needs to be a 4-4-2 .JCD was obviously first choice but then pulled out in the warm up,cousin you would think would be the next obvious choice for that role but WS picks the team. boyd scored, we won with a good comeback it'll do for me........

adam done well but i think his 40 yard back heel to give the ball to them and set up an attack sums him up for me. if he only thought about what he was doing he could be some player, just something missing in his brain for me and always acts like a 5 year old.........

Surely Boyd can improve other parts of his game though?

of course he can and if we got another striker who was better in other departments than him but scored the same amount of goals then i'd be very happy with that, but for me as i've said for a while a strikers main aim is to score goals and he does that more than anyone else we have given the chance....i'm not saying he is fantastic but IMO he is the best goalscorer we have at present and to get the best out of him you need to play with someone along side him who will work hard as we all know he doesn't....