Ragers v Dundee United - League Cup Final Thread

Chris Burke is in in Danger of missing Sunday's CIS Cup Final but Jean-Claude Darcheville is in the squad and should play at Hampden.

Burke suffered an ankle injury in training at Bremen's Weser Stadium on Wednesday night that ruled him out of the second leg of the UEFA Cup Round of 16 tie when Rangers famously secured their place in the quarter-finals.

The flame-haired winger is now in a race against time to prove his fitness for the Hampden showdown.

Smith said. "Chris went over on his ankle in training on Wednesday night. He will get treatment today and tomorrow and we hope that he will be OK but at this moment his is doubtful".

Rangers are already missing Daniel Cousuin, Nacho Novo, Stevie Naismith and Charlie Adam for the final but Darcheville should be back.

Smith added. "Darcheville trained with us today and we expect him to be fit for the final".

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,5~1265301,00.html

Great stuff Mike - thanks for that.

Its back to the scratching of heads who WS will pick and i bet he doesnt have a clue himself right now.

Upfront is a tough one due unless Darcheville makes it.

Novo was silly last week, i bet he is gutted.

If Burke and JCD make it then I'd go with:

__________________McGregor___________________

Broadfoot______Weir________Cuellar________Papac

_________Davis_____Ferguson_____Hemdani_______

_____Burke___________JCD____________McCulloch__

That was part of the problem when I wrote that, there's quite a few unknowns about players' fitness and what WS is thinking. Not to mention the various permutations of players we could see out there. Not long to go now 'til we find out what the starting lineup will be :)

Gribz,have you tried sopcast,pplive to download ?

Ive got that mate and will look later. It worked well for the Hatton fight but it didnt work for a game i tried to watch recently (cant remember which one) and had problems with trojans trying to get into my system.