Ragers v Dundee United - League Cup Final Thread

Squad is confirmed as:

McGregor, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Papac, Weir, Cuellar, Dailly, Hemdani, Ferguson, Davis, McCulloch, Burke, Thomson, Boyd, Darcheville, Alexander, Gow, Buffel.

Well I'd go with

Shagger

Broadfoot

Cuellar

Weir

Papac

Davis

Ferguson

Thomson

Gow

JCD

Boyd.

WS won't pick Gow though even though he's got far more creativity in his big toe compared to McCulloch.

Id like to see Gow play aswell. This would be good:

__________________McGregor___________________

Broadfoot______Weir________Carlos________Papac

_______Davis_______Hemdani______Ferguson______

___Burke____________JCD_____________Gow______

Very tough to leave Dailly out but Hemdani deserves a cup final appearance more IMO. Id bring Buffel on for the last 30, he could run riot on the big hampden pitch.

I agree with Ian, it would be pretty stupid playing someone who is not match fit for a start and not been quoted for the first team most of the season. We have enough players who are match fit and that have got us in this position so they should surely deserve a game first!!

On the bench if we are struggling? at the most but to start in a cup final, why?

mcgregor

broadfoot

weir

cueller

papac

dailly

hemdani

davis

ferguson

burke

mcculloch

Is that official or your choice chief??

If so, im assuming McCulloch is upfront, but who is playing left??

Not convinced with McCulloch on his own again, but I cant see us losing that with the midfield so packed.

Id rather see Burke upfront out of those players with McCulloch on the left and Davis on the right. Although id have had Davis on the centre with Dailly or Hemdani making way.

But thats WS side and we accept it. Im confident with that, as I said the midfield is packed and we should control the game.

:cheers: