Who is your favourite team?

Guest Ibroxian

West 'Am since before I was born.

Also keep an eye out for Rochdale since 1982 because they had such a rubbish history! Reelected to the Football League a record 26 times (meaning last place in all 4 divisions 26 times)! Also, only team from the old 4th Div (now 2nd Div) to reach the final of a major English cup tournament, the League cup in the early 60's.

Quite like Stranraer becaue they have a pretty ground!

West 'Am since before I was born.

Also keep an eye out for Rochdale since 1982 because they had such a rubbish history! Reelected to the Football League a record 26 times (meaning last place in all 4 divisions 26 times)! Also, only team from the old 4th Div (now 2nd Div) to reach the final of a major English cup tournament, the League cup in the early 60's.

Quite like Stranraer becaue they have a pretty ground!

Why is it your a West Ham fan mate?

The reason for me is I moved down south when I was 9 and my old man asked who I wanted to go and watch on a saturday. My inital thoughts were Arsenal and Chelsea as they were in the top league (never thought about Spurs or QPR who were doing well also), but he liked West Ham who were in the old 2nd division so he took me along there.

First game I went to was home to West Brom and we got beat 3-2 but I was hooked with the atmoshphere and never looked back since. Used to stand in the old North Bank most of the time but sat in the main and east stand sometimes.

I often wonder what would it have been like if my old man never took me that day and we went to Stamford bridge or Highbury instead.

Liverpool and West Brom.

I've been a liverpool fan for as long as I can remember. Growing up, my mates and I decided we'd have a second English team we'd like to see doing well. It was the Baggies for me. Great side at the time, with the likes of Cyril Regis, Laurie Cunningham and Bryan Robson gracing the Hawthorns.