Do you listen to them , i Tend to listen to Clyde 1 superscoreboard its the best of a bad lot in my opinion Real Radio is a joke

The reason i ask is i was listening to the show last night and 1 Celtic fans phones up complaining that 4 Rangers players have withdrawn from the Scotland squad with Injury

But despite several attempts by the panel to explain this the not so bright tim wouldnt lewt it go and it was a injustice to them , i found myself shouting and cursing at the radio and then relised what am i doing theres no one here.

I listen to Jim Traynor sometimes as it comes on after the football. i just laugh at most of the numpties that come on.

The tims can say nothing they cancelled the OF game because Mcgreedy was suspended using the death of Phil O'Donnel as an excuse.

I switch between Clyde and Real radio. I need something to fill up the journey home from work.

If Clyde becomes a bit too one-sided I stop listening, although sometimes it can be OK. If Ewen and Roughie get too jokey and stop talking about football, or if Ewen is on one of his totally unreasonable "I'm only taking this attitude to improve ratings" rants then I stop listening.

The guy I enjoy listening to the most is Keith Jackson on RR.

Keith Jackson speaks alot of sense.

I use to listen to them every night, but stopped, listened to it last night, first time in ages, probably listen to it again tonight. Love the build up to an Old Firm game :D

Clyde is a decent laugh if DJs on form,having said that the panel all hold back too much when the morons come on, which is 90 percent of the time. Traynor is more scathing with the fools, but then I dont like the guy so i canny listen for long.

I must like the pantomime. Roughie speaks a wee bit of sense although he's not the brightest bulb in the box, while Ewan plays devil's advocate but infuriatingly misses the whole point. I think he dumbs himself down a bit to avoid patronising the callers too much, which would be so easy to do but also alienate his audience.

Clyde is a decent laugh if DJs on form,having said that the panel all hold back too much when the morons come on, which is 90 percent of the time. Traynor is more scathing with the fools, but then I dont like the guy so i canny listen for long.[/quote

I Like it when Hugh Keevins gets in an argument with a yahoo and they think he's one of us and the worlds against them ha ha :)