Carlos Cuellar has become a doubt for the match in Lisbon.

The Spaniard, who has been in fine form for Walter Smith's team this season, has been floored by a virus.

And with central defensive partner David Weir already suspended for the match, the Rangers boss could face a selection headache.

Cuellar has been ordered to remain in bed for two days, although the club is hopeful he will be able to travel to the Portuguese capital on Wednesday.

Cousin has been passed fit.

Just say's they are hopeful he can travel. A virus is mostly more than a two day illness before you are fully fit again. No doubt he will be getting the best antibiotics available. If he did miss out it would be a nightmare for us although Papac and Dailly would probably fill in and are first team regulars.

I think Carlos will try and get out of his sick bed and play this match. I think he has fell in love with this club and would do anything to play in this match, his reaction after his own goal the other day summed it all up for me. He was nearly crying and was getting all acros the park making up for his mistake

King Carlos Loyal