ya fuckin beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluenosewishy

Before the game i feared the worse but i really felt at half-time Sporting had played their best at Ibrox. A few worries early in the second half but we really deserved this win over the two legs.

One last thing. He won't be man of the Match but what a game Cousin played when he came on. I hope we can keep him for another season.

One last thing. He won't be man of the Match but what a game Cousin played when he came on. I hope we can keep him for another season.

Spot on. He did great...apart from straying offside at Whittaker's goal...but I'll forgive him that.

Got to admit when they hit the post i felt a barrage of attacks coming on, we kept alot of posession but we were sloppy once or twice (Hemdani lost the ball on 2 occasions that i can remember).

Davis worked his little socks of yet again, we definately need to sign that boy up in the summer for good!

Got to admit when they hit the post i felt a barrage of attacks coming on, we kept alot of posession but we were sloppy once or twice (Hemdani lost the ball on 2 occasions that i can remember).

Davis worked his little socks of yet again, we definately need to sign that boy up in the summer for good!

I think we can put Davis's poor performance in the home leg down to not being fit.

Get him signed!

Spot on. He did great...apart from straying offside at Whittaker's goal...but I'll forgive him that.

I actually think him straying offside HELPED Whittaker - Cousin had to pull back into an onside position and that made it even more difficult for the defender to decide what to do - PLUS, it made Whittaker's decision easier because he knew Cousin had strayed offside so he had to go it alone.

Who cares though ?!?!??! WATP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see JCD getting interviewed Gabriel Clarke asks him what the fans mean to him twice. JCD doesn't understand and has to turn to barry for a translation.

"Were the fans good?" says the bold Baz which JCD understands perfectly. :D

Did anyone see JCD getting interviewed Gabriel Clarke asks him what the fans mean to him twice. JCD doesn't understand and has to turn to barry for a translation.

"Were the fans good?" says the bold Baz which JCD understands perfectly. :D

That was the best English I have ever heard Ferguson come away with !