ya fuckin beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluenosewishy

Only one I'm sure it's on mate, is STV. I'll definitely be watching anyway. Will be interesting to see the rest of the games too.

I don't think we should fear anyone but at the same time not be over confident (complacent, not that I think we will)

Might just do that. What a fantastic result - and the Tims should be happy too as we've just moved them up two places in the URFA rankings and could easily move them up a few more.- but I assume the opposite is true.

Anyone who continues to slag of WS, can GTF. It's been a fantastic season and if you haven't enjoyed it as a Rangers fan, I think it's time to take up knitting or something. Or maybe anti-depressants. At best you need to lighten up.

Now we have to focus on the Partick game as we can't affford a Euro hangover and then at least a draw at Celtic Park is a must.

We can't allow the team to get complacent and muck up a trully memorable season.

The treble is within our grasp and a UEFA semi is way above expectations. I don't really care if we don't get any further but off course I'll be over the moon if we get to the final. A decent enough performance will keep me very happy.

However, if we keep up the performances then I think we have a great chance against Fiorentina. We are definitely incredibly hard to beat if nothing else. Only one team has beaten us over two legs out of eight ties - and that's Barcelona.

I couldn't believe Bayern got through after being 3-1 down in extra time, so they may still be favourites - but Zenit are the form team and I wouldn't bet against DA getting to the final.

Wouldn't that be great if they did and we made the oppostion?

I'd love to go to Pisa but tickets are going to be impossible aren't they?

Absolutely fantastic result,one we deserved considering the anti football we play,I was very confidnt of going through,but the way we performed was like a top class european side,timmy will be spewing,and although i'm confident we can get past Fiorentina,not easy,I still don't think we are good enough to win it,but hey............what do I know,if you're in the final then you have as much chance as the other team................WATP

I hadn't realised Calscot's point, that only Barca have beaten us over 2 legs in this campaign.

That is some achievement and shows we should not fear anyone. We are hard to beat.

Ant-football.....we still manage to score goals and keep getting to the next stage. Well done to the players and the whole management team

I fookin love our anti football style...............................anti football my arse...................we play a very good form of modern day football,and i'm glad I watched it on ITV4 as the lads on there were as happy as every other GERS fan