ya fuckin beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluenosewishy

Craig,it's deffo tongue in cheek and total sarcasm from me with this anti football pish,i'm with you on the formation and it's a great formation,with the right players to play it..........WATP :rfc:

I could have worded better Ian - what I meant was that I know you are not a supporter of this "anti-football" nonsense.

Let us not blacken our own doorstep with there name.

Yes we have played to our strengths, and that has been to play negative in allot of ways, but the last 30 minutes of the 1/4 final were superb.

WATP

Amazing score. Didnt look at it until I sat down at work with my coffee and dare I say i expected the worst until the BBC's headline was :

Brilliant Rangers through to Semi Finals

I jumped off my seat and made everyone stop and stare :rfc:

I'll tell you folks, this season is reminding more and more of 1992/93 every minute.

Im delighted about reaching the semi finals, the progress so far has been unbelieveable. I cant believe we so close to the final. Im thinking of booking up for Manchester now.:cheers:

I fookin love our anti football style...............................anti football my arse...................we play a very good form of modern day football,and i'm glad I watched it on ITV4 as the lads on there were as happy as every other GERS fan

Yes I made a point of watching it on itv4 as I can't stand Walker and his mob. I was really pleased to see the support and praise from the English commentators. They were just pleased to see a good British club making it in Europe (and they're all AM's pals)

The bit that made me the most proud was when Trevor Francis (i think) said " I don't care what anyone says, this is certainly not anti-football, this is pure tactical brilliance from WS" or something along those lines!!!!

:rfc: :rfc: :rfc: :rfc:

and the english commentator saying " and the Rangers supporters are singing are you celtic in disguise". you cant buy publicity like that!

yes no Scottish commentator would have said that, superb!!!

and the english commentator saying " and the Rangers supporters are singing are you celtic in disguise". you cant buy publicity like that!

I was pissing my self for ages when Robbie Earle and Andy Townsend burst out laughing at the " Nakamura ate my dog " banner ! :D

I was pissing my self for ages when Robbie Earle and Andy Townsend burst out laughing at the " Nakamura ate my dog " banner ! :D

Fookin quality,timmy are non to pleased with this,no doubt it will be highlighted with another poor attempt to get one over on us........WATP :moon: