ya fuckin beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluenosewishy

This and the 'no tims in europe' scarfs is perfect timing for the OF game next Wednesday :)

Got a funny feeling this OF game is going to be,'' hey girl we're having a party '',and this will surely drive timmy over the top,they will go fookin mental :rfc:

That was one of the best Rangers performances in Europe (away from home) in a long, long time. We passed the ball brilliantly, scored 2 wonderful goals and played a typical European performance. By that, I mean we played the way so many European teams play. We defended very well then hit Sporting on the break. Did I hear right last night that only ourselves and Man U have beaten Sporting in lisbon this season?

As for the Tim infested media playing down Sportings ability - we fell their pain. BTW, anyone tape The Bill last night :fish:

PS - if last night didn't make you proud to be a Bear (I'm proud of that fact every second of every day), then nothing will - WATP

Cammy F :rfc:

PS - if last night didn't make you proud to be a Bear (I'm proud of that fact every second of every day), then nothing will - WATP

Cammy F :rfc:

EVery morning i wake up , i am proud to be a bear and not a wee gypsey, thieving, unwashed, crises loan, junkie, smelly tim

EVery morning i wake up , i am proud to be a bear and not a wee gypsey, thieving, unwashed, crises loan, junkie, smelly tim

Proud to be a bear. Super proud of our performance on Thursday.

Also super proud of myself that i can accept that there are many good hearted Celtic supporters including friends and family.