James?!?

Hells fucking bells juff. If it were Pearl Jam or Rage you may be forgiven but for up, sit down..... no no no!! :P

Would be good if he heard the news an got up on stage to shout into the mic though. :D

If it were Pearl Jam or Rage you may be forgiven but for up, sit down..... no no no!! :P

Are you mad!! That would be worse.

Anyway there would be no band id give up for a big football match. As Gav says Im sure it was the 1st leg he missed.

Aye, it was the first leg I missed. Catch up man! Said that at the time, if it was the secnd leg there would be no choice, but nothing was gonna be decided in the first game.

Aye, it was the first leg I missed. Catch up man! Said that at the time, if it was the secnd leg there would be no choice, but nothing was gonna be decided in the first game.

I hope the band ytou middref thje game for sung ewll/.